Fortescue’s philosophy is simple. Of all our assets, the ones we value most and see as most powerful are our people and our culture. If you become part of the Fortescue Family, you’ll have access to a range of benefits. For employees based in the Pilbara, these benefits include housing and utilities subsidies and a Home Ownership Assistance Scheme.
- Fortescue’s generous Staff Incentive Plan gives eligible employees the opportunity to earn additional income in the form of cash or Fortescue shares
- Attractive remuneration packages including increased salary levels for Pilbara based employees
- Salary sacrificing for superannuation, Fortescue shares and novated vehicles
- Housing and utilities subsidies and a Home Ownership Assistance Scheme for our employees based in the Pilbara.
- Financial assistance for permanent employees wanting to undertake further education which adds value to their current role and/or Fortescue
- Employee Assistance Program to assist employees affected by personal or job related issues, through confidential qualified, external professional counselling services
- Online access to over 300 retailers with exclusive discounts for Fortescue employees